|Visit Passion Planner's Home Page|
Get a Passion Planner. I'm not kidding - this is a great tool for writers because it gives you a place to:
- Keep track of dates and appointments
- Keep track of both work and personal tasks - on the same page but in separate sections
- Transform a vague goal to a workable plan complete with steps and deadlines
- Reflect on each month and decide how to improve next month
- Has a blank "Space of Infinite Possibility" for you to jot down notes, create mind maps or lists, or even just doodle every week
- Has a place for you to write your daily and weekly "Focus" (boy, do writers ever have to work hard at focusing! At least, I do - because I am highly distractible and easily entertained).
- Has a space to write "Good Things that Happened" every week, which is awesome if you are have a tendency to focus on the negatives or want to make happy memories.
- Keep a writing log or notes on the blank (plain and graph paper!) pages in the back.
- Has a pocket in the back where you can tuck receipts, photos, clippings, whatever
Not only this, but when you buy one, they donate one to a person in need. So you're not only helping you be happier and more organized, you're making the world a better place.
Try the Passion Planner for free - let me know what you think.